Wednesday, September 5, 2018


My introduction

            My name is Almin Fejzic I am going to be writing about some of my favorite types of cars. I have always been into cars while growing up as a kid, working on them, driving in them, and especially going fast. My favorite type of car is Audi. One day I want to own an Audi rs7. I am a senior at Roosevelt High school. After I graduate from high school I plan to attend dmacc for 2 years. I was born in Des Moines Iowa. I have 1 older brother. As we grew up we always grew up around Audi. Now I currently drive a black 2010 Audi Q5, and my brother drives a 2014 Audi Q7. On my Q5 the only thing I have done to it is put 5% tint on it and have done a muffler delete. A muffler delete is taking your mufflers off so it makes the car louder and sound better.
                         




5 comments: